Container Transport Australia
We, at Container Cartage, provide a cost-effective and reliable container transport service in Australia for pick up, transportation, and drop of your container. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to carefully uplift containers from trucks onto the ground and vice-versa.
We understand logistics and we know just about everything there is to know about road transport in Queensland and we have a diverse fleet of vehicles available. Transportation of goods is not limited between Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast regions, we also have the resources to deliver anywhere across Australia. Through our international network of trusted alliances, we are able to deliver your goods to the rest of the world too.
Shipping Container Transport Service
Do you need to ship goods overseas in a shipping container? Or are you receiving goods from overseas? If you have never done this before, then you will find it difficult to transport the shipping container to your home or business.
This is where we step in. We provide an effective and reliable shipping container transport service and can transport your goods safely to you. What’s more? You can keep a track of your items through our operating systems.
We also offer end to end service for packing, distribution, and unpacking of shipping containers and ensure that these are handled with utmost care.
Your goods are safe with us, whether you are transporting them within Australia, or importing and exporting to the far reaches of the world. We will ensure your containers and pallets are properly packed, secured, and custom-cleared to freight intrastate, interstate, or worldwide.
Our entire process is completely transparent and gives you greater control over your valuable stock.
Best Practices for Safe Container Transport
Losses from improperly packed shipping containers worldwide result in a combined loss of $5 billion annually.
Did you also know that shippers are liable to damages caused to other containers and the vessel if they are proved to be negligent? That is in addition to the loss of their own cargo. That’s reason enough to make us pack our cargo safely.
Let’s take a look at some of the best practices for safe container transport that we follow at Container Cartage.
- Inspection of the condition of the container before loading it is very important. If the container seems to be not in good condition, avoid using it.
- Choose the right size of the container. And, utilise the available space wisely.
- While packing the container, ensure that you distribute weight equally. Do not pack all the heavy goods on one side.
- Be also aware of the effect of inertia on the goods inside the container.
- Keep in mind that items that need to be removed first are to be packed last.
- Comply with the hazardous materials regulations.
- Ensure that the container is seaworthy. Go through the checklist that marks the container safe for sea.
By following these safe practices we ensure that the shipping container is safe and reaches you or your client without any damage.
Why Choose Container Cartage?
We give you plenty of reasons to choose us over others.
- Innovative transport service
- Diverse reliable fleet
- Safety assurance
- State-of-the-art technology
- High-quality equipment for high-quality deliveries
- Strict compliance to speed limit & legal driving hours
- Commitment to excellence & high-quality service
- Highly experienced and trained staff
- International network of trusted alliances
- Regularly serviced and maintained equipment
Contact us today for the best container transport service.